For the rules and policies of adult classes, click here.
Youth Class Policies
- Hair should be neatly styled away from the face with long hair pulled back and secured in a bun, ponytail, braid(s), etc.
- Proper dance attire as outlined by the teacher is required for all classes.
- Make sure your belongings are labeled with the your name. Leave valuables at home as we cannot be responsible for any losses.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes if subject to inadequate enrollment
- No excessive jewelry for safety reasons.
- No gum, food, or drinks inside the studio. (Water bottles okay.)
- Family and friends are welcome to SILENTLY observe classes in the designated viewing area. All accompanying children must be strictly supervised at all times.
- Younger dancers should be encouraged to use the restroom before class begins.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled class time, and be picked up no later than 15 minutes after class.
- Please check your email and/or our Facebook page weekly for important announcements.
- Smiling is mandatory!
- Always point your toes!
- Please do not bring your child to class if she or he has a fever, runny nose, cough, unusual irritability, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, head lice, an illness treated with antibiotics within the last 48 hours, or a childhood illness in the contagious period, and please notify her teacher of the reason for the absence and plan to attend a makeup lesson.
- Dancerinas should be potty-trained and out of diapers. Please see that your child uses the restroom right before they put on their tights and leotard so lesson time won’t be wasted using the restroom.
- Please be sure dancers leave toys, tablets, tiaras, wands, wings, etc. at home. We provide props when necessary for activities. Leave valuables at home as we cannot be responsible for any losses.